The last shipment from the Fabric De-Stasahing group on Facebook came in.
I got 3.5 yards from the Garden Party by Studio E fabric line, plus a yard of a cute swan princess print, 3 yards of Folkstone Blue Moon Forest by Dear Stella, and 3 Yuki by Debbie Maddy for Moda Charm Packs. I want to try and make this Singing the Blues quilt by Moda Bake Shop with the Yuki Charm packs. The others… well I just couldn’t pass them up!
I didn’t get anything finished this week, but the Connect Four quilt is coming along. I’ve got all the blocks assembled, now I just need to put the top together.
In addition to getting a ton of fabric in the mail, I also got this!
I got a Juki TL-2010Q as part of a
Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 24 7/12 yards
Added this Week: 10 yards
Added Year to Date: 54 1/12 yards
Net for 2018: -30 1/2 yards de-stashed
I can’t believe I’ve added so much fabric to my stash this year. Really must do more to get fabric out than in!! My to-do list has added another item… the quilt with the Yuki charm packs.
- Quilt for C: This is the Connect Four quilt. Follow my progress on my instagram.
- Pillow case for ME from Zelda fabric.
- Mike’s T-shirt quilt. I may make another t-shirt quilt first so I can practice on shirts that have less sentimental value to me before I risk making a mistake on these shirts.
- The Lattice quilt tutorial when I pre-ordered the ombre confetti jelly roll from V and Co.
- Singing the Blues by Moda Bake Shop
See you next week hopefully with finishes and no new additions!!