Here are my numbers this week, with a finish under my belt! Unfortunately/Fortunately (depending on how you look at it!) the last quilt I made was mostly made of fabric scraps from my scraps bucket, which have already been counted as OUT fabric so they don’t get to count again (darn). Pretty much the only fabric I pulled from my stash for the last fabric was used on the backing and binding.
This week I also discovered the Fabric De-Stashing group on Facebook… BEWARE! It is extremely addicting to buy fabric there! This week alone I bought all of this…
One yard of the bottom four, then 1.5 yards, then a Superman panel I plan on putting on the back of the quilt I’m making of my late husband’s t-shirts. He loved Superman so when I saw it I knew it would be perfect for the backing.
Two yards of each of these… I love the black and white triangles! And the soft green with the little tee pees is adorable.
Used this Week: 3 1/3 yds
Used year to Date: 24 1/3 yards
Added this Week: 10 yards
Added Year to Date: 43 1/3 yards
Net for 2018: -19 yards de-stashed
Oh my gosh, I’m so far in the red!! Should I even bother keeping track any more?? lol!
My to-do list is getting smaller!
- Quilt for C: I have decided on a pattern from a book & bought the fabric.
- Hankie for C from Zelda fabric.
- Pillow case for ME from Zelda fabric.
- Mike’s T-shirt quilt. I may make another t-shirt quilt first so I can practice on shirts that have less sentimental value to me before I risk making a mistake on these shirts.
- The Lattice quilt tutorial when I pre-ordered the ombre confetti jelly roll from V and Co.