Stash Report

I’ve infrequently done these stash reports in the past, but I get discouraged after so many weeks of inactivity. Not anymore! Thanks to finishing Henry’s quilt, I’ve used up some fabric. I’m going by the fabric requirements listed in the pattern, I don’t have a lot of faith in them but it’s all I got!

(Week 1 for me)
Used this Week: 9.8 yards
Used year to Date: 9.8 yards
Added this Week: 5 yards
Added Year to Date: 5 yards
Yards til Goal: 154 yards
Net for 2015: 4.8 yards used

I bought some really cute fabrics this week, hopefully next week I can count them as used since I’m currently working on a project with them. I bought 2 yards of the first two fabrics; I plan on making toddler sheets for Henry’s bed out of those. The last three were end of bolt clearance items I am using on a new quilt 🙂

Thanks for stopping by! I’m linking up with Judy over at Patchwork Times. If you haven’t checked out her blog, be sure you do… It’s one of my favorites and I’ve learned so much reading it!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.