Broken Frames Baby Boy Quilt

Broken Frames is finished!

I used this pattern to make it. The pattern was super easy to follow and it came together pretty quickly, so I was happy about that. It finished at 39″ square. I quilted it using a simple stipple in white thread on top and back and I machined bound the quilt in the same green I used for the frames.

I’m really happy with how this turned out. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a big enough piece of fabric for the backing and no more green (except a dark forest green that didn’t feel right) so I pieced together a bunch of baby fabrics with a left over stripe from piecing the front. I love how it turned out and I love that I was able to get so many pieces out of my fabric stash.

One baby boy quilt down, two to go!

5 thoughts on “Broken Frames Baby Boy Quilt

  1. Pingback: 2018 Quilt Finishes | Make it Sew

  2. Pingback: UFO list | Make it Sew

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *