I managed to finish the quilt top for the foundation paper pieced quilt I’ve been working on. I added 4 borders to it but it’s still on the small side (in my opinion), 43″ square. I cut the backing and picked out the binding fabrics so this one is ready to be quilted.
But I’ve put it aside for now because I was invited to a baby shower, this one for a baby boy, so I need to get cracking on that quilt. I bought a pattern called Broken Frames that looks pretty quick and easy.
It uses a charm pack and some yardage. Of course, I don’t have a charm pack so I picked some fabrics from my stash. Luckily I had 16 different green fabrics I could use for the charm pack pieces. I decided to do a green color way to make it “boyish,” I could have done blue but since I just did a blue quilt, I wanted to do something a little different this time. Hoping to have this pieced up and quilted really quickly!