I’m the big 2-1! In America, 21 is a really big deal: finally you can drink, go out to clubs, and unless you want to be a senator or president, gone are the days when you can’t do something because you’re not old enough. I made a picture of myself (because I’m that self-centered :D) behind the cut.
This is a collage of me through the years… and of course I had to add some commentary (starting on the top left to right):
- Here I am, mere minutes old and already perturbed with the earth. You would think that after 24 hours of labor the ‘rents would get the picture… I was not ready to be in this world. As evidenced by the clearly perturbed and irritated look on my face.
- My favorite picture of me as a toddler. I have a black sailor dress on, too.
- With my preschool at a farm. I am holding a baby duck in my hand, which may be why I look so concentrated. Or maybe I’m pooping.
- This is first or second grade. My poor hair. I’m wondering why I have such a silly haircut.
- Ah, the endearing overbite. I’m about 8 or 9 (in the 4th grade) here.
- Skip ahead to junior high! I have braces. That’s about all you need to know about junior high haha
- Freshman year! Ah, the beginning of the corruption!
- The summer before junior year at AX. I’m about 16 here.
- Acne hooray! I’m about 15 here (whoops not chronological!!!!)
- The day of my graduation from HS,I’m 18 here. Apparently there are no pictures in existence of my junior year in HS, also known as The Dark Year.
- I’m 19, in my first year of college and so disillusioned with the world!
- Last year, I’m 20 and LOVING LIFE yayyyy finally!
- This year! I’m still 20 but close enough to being 21 haha. I match my newborn picture… we both have double chins lol
Now I’m off to party… have a great weekend!