For some time now, I’ve been wanitng to create a new layout, featuring Sailor Venus and Kunzite from the anime, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. I’ve gotten together all the images I could find… but the inspiration is not coming. It’s very frustrating! I even downloaded new fonts and brushes for photoshop.
By the way, I’m on my new computer. I never thought this day would come, but yes, I finally have a computer in my room, with internet access. Now I don’t have to share with my mom…! *_* The family computer is a better system, but I don’t care. This one is mine. And free.
Things I want to get for it:
- new monitor [the one mike got for me out of the trash is kind of small and blurry]
- cd burner [i know, what computer doesn’t come with a cd burner these days? But it has a dvd drive, so I forgave that setback]
- Computer chair [sitting on wooden chair for extended period of time = no bueno]
- Windows XP [I’m running on Win2k right now, which isn’t bad, I just like XP better. XD]
That’s all I can think of for now. Maybe another hard drive sometime in the future. Overall, I’m really grateful to my work and my boss for giving me the machine. For free. They’re such nice people. :’)
I applied to thefanlistings.org yesterday to create a fanlisting for REM’s “At my most beautiful.” It all spawned from the fact that yesterday, while waiting for my bro to get home from school, I got super bored. And what else should you do when you’re bored? Join more fanlistings, of course!! So I joined the following fanlistings:
- The Smiths [just to spite Tyler ;D]
- Warning Sign by Coldplay
- Monty Python and The Holy Grail XD
- SenshixShitennou. It’s a fanlisting for people who are fans of the coupling of the Senshi and Endymion’s guardians [Shitennou] from Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon. I joined because I want Sailor Venus and Kunzite to be together forEVAR. XD
- Swingers [who doesn’t love this movie?]
- Kill Bill
- Death to Smoochy! XD
- Say Anything…
- Mallrats!!. I love this movie! I think I’ll watch it today.
Hehe. So anyway, I wanted to join one for my favorite REM song, “At my most beautiful,” but there wasn’t one! I was shocked an appalled, so I decided I should make one. I applied, but I think I’ll be rejected… Oh well. 🙁 If this works out, I’m going to make one for The Cure’s “A Letter to Elise” and “Trust.” Well, maybe for Trust. But yeah. The FL for The Cure wasn’t working when I went to join! I was so pissed. I should try again right now.
That’s it for me… Hopefully I don’t get called into work today, so I can go see Mike tonight at school. Talk to y’all later!